To Educate, Encourage, and Empower Women about the use and safety of firearms; and to build confidence with education to improve marksmanship and develop the sisterhood through comradery.
Ladies’ league night is a night for any female that is a gun enthusiast, gun owner, looking to be a gun owner, a part-time shooter, and a first-time shooter.
It will cover various topics/subjects to help improve your handling and usage of a firearm, all while learning to become more comfortable and effective with your firearm in a fun, competitive, and ladies-only environment.
Working to build a community of like-minded women, in the sisterhood of firearms.
- Handgun, and/ or Carbine with Sling (Rentals are available)
- 3 magazines
- Holster (non-collapsible)
- Magazine Pouches (reloading from pockets is acceptable)
- 100 – 150 Rounds of ammunition (training ammunition available for purchase)
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Dress for how you would likely interact in a firearm situation