Basic Urban Skills Training
8 Hours / $200
The purpose of this course is to develop the knowledge and skills needed for survivability in the complex and unforgiving urban environment. This course serves a prerequisite for Critical Incident Immersion Course (Urban).
- Categories of a built-up area
- Characteristics of urban areas
- Decision to enter a urban complex
- Pro’s and Con’s of an urban complex
- Urban patrolling principles
- Types of movement
- Entry techniques
- Clearing techniques
- AR-15 variant rifle with sling. (we can provide a rifle if needed)
- Load bearing equipment (mag pouches, chest rig, or plate carrier)
- Clear lens eye protection
- High dexterity clothing
- * Absolutely no live ammunition of any type will be allowed in the training area.
- * Must be a US citizen and able to provide evidence that you are one of the good guys.